Guests with accessible needs are entitled to a free carer ticket for one personal assistant/carer who accompanies any disabled guest. All visiting guests except for the carer require a purchased ticket.
Please Note, you must be purchasing at least 1 full priced ticket in order to be able to add a carer ticket in your basket. You can reserve a free carer ticket during our booking journey when purchasing your standard or combination entry tickets.
On the day of your visit, you must produce any one of the below documentation.
• Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or Personal Independent payments for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), Disability Students’ Allowance (DSA), or DID card (UK Disabled ID card).
- A valid Blue Badge
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
- Credibility’s Access Card with the carer/companion symbol
- An International Equivalent of the Above
Please note: The carer must be 14+ years.